summit-level

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자고혈압어린이 조회 6회 작성일 2020-10-20 16:33:04 댓글 0

본문

The Division 2: BEATING LEVEL 100 OF THE SUMMIT!... after 15 hours with matchmaking!

Alright guys today I've got some Level 100 "The Summit" gameplay, the final room. It took me about 15 hours to get there using the matchmaking. Enjoy.

Become a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/EpicSlayers

Polaroid by extenz https://soundcloud.com/extenz
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Music promoted by Audio Library

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is an upcoming online action role-playing video game developed by Massive Entertainment and published by Ubisoft. The game will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 15, 2019.

Played from a third-person perspective, the game takes place in Washington D.C. 7 months after its predecessor, in which a civil war between survivors and villainous bands of marauders breaks out. In the game, players can cooperate with each other to complete objectives. The game will also feature raids, which can be completed by up to 8 players.

The game is being worked on by Massive Entertainment. Evaluating the feedback from players regarding the first game, Massive Entertainment planned to include more game content at launch and improve the endgame. The game's endgame development was prioritised by Massive Entertainment after hearing players' complaints from the first game.

The game was announced on March 9, 2018, by Ubisoft, with the first gameplay footage being premiered at the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2018 in June 2018, In the Expo, Ubisoft confirmed that the game will be released on 15 March 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A beta is set to be released prior to the game's launch. After the game's release, three episodes of downloadable content, which add new story content and gameplay modes, will be released for all players for free.
Tony Coleman : how come I can't matchmake on summit? only allows me to choose difficulty
God's Coming : Can't believe the garbage I got after grinding and completing this. At least I got a Zenith patch....... whoopie : (
buckshot boom boom : How do you keep them from rushing in the room with you?
SALTY 6672 : Once you open the door we get bummed rushed
SALTY 6672 : It's like we're being jammed
SALTY 6672 : How do you get any of the skills to work
CreeperFuryX : Was stressful but we did it (I had a eagle bearer build if anyone wondering)
Rodney McCarthy : Who opened the damn doors??? LOL..............We left them closed
PoW WarPig : The amount of work for reward in this is pure ass. I Feel so bad for the people who work on this because they did make an awesome game , but at the same time it's like they have no idea how to make things feel good/rewarding giving real incentive. The video was good to see , I do hope they really get past the BS and just start putting focus into allowing players to get STRONG and push difficulty more. Summit is nowhere near finished or polished as much as underground was, and with the way each floor is laid out it just feels kinda bleh almost like a slap in the face to those of us who love this game and wanna see it grow.
Qzzz : great game design.. camping the door for infinite time

The Summit PTS: Level 100 Boss Competed in 30 sec. | Healer Solo

Healer finishes the The Summit (aka. Skyscraper) on level 100 boss in 30 seconds... accidentally.

Love to game? Join our discord!! https://discord.gg/9MpgEG

Brandon All-Stars Chrome J2 Summit Finals!

Brandon All-Stars
Chrome took home 8th in the world in the level 2 Junior Small division at Summit.

Thanks for watching please like and subscribe!

*Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC*
Charles Dudley : how was that 8th place they should have at least made the top three
Asia Mylove : I didn’t know you could do that last pyramid skill on level 2.
Maleah’s Vlogs : How was this 8th place?
Kiki W : And to think they looked that amazing and took 8th! Summit is no joke
Liza Holman : This my level of cheer and they have way cooler things then us ;-;
Mya Meza : Did y’all get deductions?
Lesley Whetstone : That was awesome. Congratulations.
Official_.Hailey : We got 9th in Finals we were in level 2 senior
max buchanan : Your so good

#summit-level

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,027건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.gigyeyussi.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz